Friday, February 4, 2011

So I've decided to start somewhere


If I don't start doing something soon out of the regular routine, then I'll be stuck and won't be doing much other than work and that's it. So I'm gonna do a writing challenge. Although I'd like to do all of them in one day, I won't because I know the whole purpose of the "challenge" is to see if you can keep up with something.

Writing challenge. 
Day 1- handwrite your full name.
Day 2- handwrite your tumblr url.
Day 3- handwrite your tumblr headline.
Day 4- handwrite your favorite quote.
Day 5- handwrite your bestfriends name.
Day 6- handwrite your crushes name.
Day 7- handwrite your three favourite songs of all time.
Day 8- handwrite whatever you want with a black pen in capitals.
Day 9- handwrite your favourite word.
Day 10- handwrite your lucky number.
Day 11- handwrite all the websites you’re signed up with.
Day 12- handwrite your name using the hand opposite of what you normally use.
Day 13- handwrite the first 10 things that pop into your head.
Day 14- handwrite your tumblr crushes.
Day 15- handwrite “hello”.
Day 16- handwrite whatever you want, filling up the whole piece of paper.
Day 17- handwrite on something other than paper.
Day 18- handwrite a few words that sum you up.
Day 19- handwrite your five favourite bands.
Day 20- handwrite a letter to somebody.

Day 1


No comments: