Friday, February 4, 2011

It's finally snowing!

 I've never seen snow before and last night was the first time! All day thy were saying on the news "It's gonna snow, it's gonna snow" but you know, "it's gonna snow" every year so I didn't believe it. Then I started seeing everyone's tweets about snow, so I looked out and nothing, nothing, nothing. Then around 1 in the morning I looked out and it was snowing!! It was finally snowing! Never seeing snow before, it was like Christmas at the age of 5. 


Getting dressed I kept tripping over clothes and then I lost my phone and started freaking out because I wanted to call my best friend! So I just got my mom's phone. At first I wasn't sure if I should call anyone 'cause it was pretty late and they were probably asleep but, I called my friend Janina. She said it sounded like I was crying. My voice has been going in and out all week and then I was so excited, I could hardly speak. Especially when she said "...What??" "IT'S SNOWING!" "Ohhhh yeahhh!!!!" 




Things I kept repeating:
- "It's snowing, It's snowing!!"
- "Fuck it's cold"
- "Janina are you outside?"
- "There's snow on my hand"
- "It's real snow!"
 

There wasn't much but, I didn't care. The last time it snowed in San Antonio, Texas was '85. I'm 2o and last night was the first night I had ever experienced snow. It was almost too much, I felt like crying for joy but, it was way too cold outside for my eyes to be wet. 




February 4th, 2011 was a great night.



No comments: