Saturday, February 5, 2011

"Blue Valentine"

So I just saw Blue Valentine and it's a really good movie. The acting's very real and believable. Usually you see movies about families and relationships and think "Oh that's so cute, I want that" when it's never going to happen. Ya know? People can do some "cute" and creative things but, never like you see in the movies. It's not one of those movies where they dress cool and they have the perfect relationship and the guy's so romantic. No.

There was one part in particular that made me cry a little. When Cindy, Michelle William's character, was with her grandmother at the nursery reading to her, and watching her brush her teeth, and especially the part where she was brushing her grandmother's hair. That reminded me of my own grandma. How one day that'll be me. Another thing about this movie was their relationship, how she acted towards him and his reactions. Their marriage was something I could totally relate to because I've seen it too many times with in my own family.

Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams are very good together and I think everyone should see this movie. End of story.

No comments: