Monday, November 8, 2010

Something to tickle your fancy

Music
So I've finally found the one song I've been looking for. Jungle Drum by Emiliana Torrini. The fist time I heard it, I fell in love. But could never remember the name of it after that. Until one day I was at the grocery store and heard it. Man I jumped on my phone's memo pad and saved the lyrics.


You can download her song "Birds" here for free.

Crafts 
Learn how to make a quilled snowflake ornament. All you need is some paper and a little glue to make these cute little Christmas decorations. Check out the tutorial here.



Art
 From Natalie's moleskin. She dedicates it to the bigger girls of this tiny world. It puts a new meaning to the song "Big girls don't cry."


Check out the rest of her beautiful art right here.

No comments: