Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cheddar's and Ponyo and Freddy's

Friday night I went to Cheddar's with my friends Ari and Abe. This is Abe, he photographs so well doesn't he?


Of course, since it was "the weekend", there was a long wait. We waited at east 45 minutes. Man I was so hungry! I the only thing I had to eat was some cheap ramen. "Cup Noodles."


Our waiter was not my favorite. I ordered a bacon burger with cheese and pickles. I love pickles. It was so much! After that we went to Target where I got a cute top for $5 on clearance! Love me some clearance. I hardly ever buy anything for full price. Call me cheap, I don't mind at all, because I am. When we were done with Target, Ari and I had an apple pie and What-A-Burger. The three of us were supposed to pick up our friend Robby after work but, I was getting a little tired and Abe was sick, so I asked him to drop me off. That way he didn't have to drive so much when he went home. 

Saturday was spent with the two again but, this time I got to see Robby! We saw Ponyo....well the first half of it. But was so good! 



Too bad I was "slizzard on Nyquil and Burger King" to finish the rest. When Robby got home from work I was already sleeping when he specifically told me not to fall asleep. I woke up for a slip second to see him walk in the room and then fell back to sleep. He tucked me in and gave me a kiss on the forehead. How sweet! No one's ever done that to me.

I wanted to bake a cake at Abe's earlier but, didn't have much time. So they baked it at Robby's. It was so good. But hard to enjoy due to the simple fact that it was a little hard to breathe. Being sick and all.

Sunday (today)
 My mom and I had Freddy's for breakfast. Denny's was packed.




When we were done eating, we went to see The Other Guys at the dollar movies. (No shame in that.) But we had at least an hour to kill until it started so, we went to Wal-Mart. There were some people selling religion in the form of cotton candy so, we bought some.


My mom likes cotton candy.



No comments: