Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday night delight

Tele
 This week's episode of Glee was especially breath taking. From Kurt's first kiss, too the amazing a cappella performance of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" and then to the kid's form of "cooling down" by thinking of Beast.




Music
 All day I've been listening to Tegan and Sara's "On Directing" so, I decided I wanted to watch the video when I found this young lady. Twenty-four year old Alexis. If you like this, you can find the rest of her videos here and visit her Tumblr there.




Craft
I'm not sure where I got this picture from but, if anyone knows who it belongs to, please tell me. 


Tonight I am going to attempt to make one or two of these lanterns...Are they lanterns? It doesn't look like there's a light but, ya never know. If I succeed I'll post a tutorial! So all fingers crossed. 

Fashion


Photo via The Frisky


Art
From the the Novartis "Reflections" Campaign by Tom hussy.



Hope you enjoyed this week's edition of Tuesday night delight.


No comments: