Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Fitting a home office into your small space"

 For the past month or so, I've been thinking about how I'm gonna decorate my first apartment. A lot more now that I've got a job. All these great ideas come to mind and I'm always searching online ways to maximize space and crafty little decorations and it gets me so excited! But then I get upset because the types of apartments here in San Antonio aren't "cool" and what I mean by that, is they're just regular apartments. I want a place that allows me to paint and ya know stuff like that. When I look at the pictures online of all these small but extremely great looking spaces, there's tons of inspiration! It's almost like I want something smaller than what's actually fairly big for the price I'd be paying... Does that make sense? Well back to the whole reason for this post,  I have found the cutest effing office space, online. 

From Apartment Therapy
  
 I'm pretty sure this is a closet, so I'll have to think of some closet alternatives such as clothes racks and drawers (I hate drawers though) and other things like that. But if there's more than one closet, I'll just fit everything into the other. You can look at more pictures here.

No comments: