Monday, December 27, 2010

Much needed update. My goodness.

   Well let's start off with Christmas. This Christmas was very different. It was the first year I didn't see my family. The day was spent with my friends. We had Chinese, so that was very nice. Very nice indeed. I got the best present from my grandma, which was a picture of my mother, my grandmother, my great grandmother (may she rest in peace) and my self.

From left to right: Mom, Great Grandma, me, and  Grandma

Four generations in this picture. My great grandma passed away this year. Her funeral was the day before my birthday. That was such a hard time for me. Sometimes I can't look or think about her with out tearing up. But for the most part, I can remain calm. 


Last night I saw "Easy A" with my friends. It wasn't "slap on the knee" funny but, it had it's moments. After that I went to my friend, Lizzie's, to exchange gifts. She gave me some very nice make-up and a perfume from Victoria Secret. I was very pleased.  Today I went to have lunch with Abraham and then to apply at his work place. I didn't miss any f the questions on the little test I took, so I'm hoping the odds are in my favor. 




Since it's after Christmas, everything's on sale, so I went to Wal-Mart and my mom got me this little nail polish set and a body spray. Today was a good day.




No comments: