Friday, December 3, 2010

Different Friday

 This Friday is a little different. For once both my mother and I are home at the same time. We both made plans but, they fell through. So now I'm gonna catch up on a few L word episodes and browse the inter-web.  I've also gotten back in touch with an ex of mine. It's was so weird, I had a dream about him and woke up at a time which was his area code. I know, right? So I sent him a message. It's a little awkward 'cause we haven't spoken in so long, I feel a little nervous to be honest.
Well here are a few things I've come across the web.


These super cute rings luxury rings by Saggi.



This one I didn't stumble over. It was just something I told my friend and he liked it so I just drew it out, kind of.


Here are a few things I find to be very true.




All photos via Alex Noriega

These beautiful cupcakes are going to wrap up my night.





No comments: