Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just to say I've posted

My goodness, I guess I've been bussier than expected. But all I've been doing is work, poop, work. Let's see, Saturday I'm going to Austin to see An Horse, which is something I am very excited about! The last time I saw someone live was... I don't remember. It was HEALTH though. Anyway, next week...is it next week? Well soon I shall be on the floor taking calls. Not sure if I mentioned this but, I'm an operator and I'm just finishing up my training. It's gonna be a little heartbreaking when we all "graduate" or whatever. That's if I pass the last test. Ahhhh, it's going to be so hard, especially since these past few weeks I've been off in my own world. It's time to get on the ball.

Well, I am going to leave you with the little drawings I've been doing in class and pictures I've taken.










No comments: