Sunday, February 6, 2011

Eyebrows

 So I don't really "do" my eyebrows but, I was thinking and I really need to. Earlier I "tweezed" them. Fuck it hurt. Usually I don't worry about my eyebrows because they kind of have a natural plucked look, if that makes any sense. They're thick where they need to be and thin at the ends. But at the beginning of my brows, they're kind of...bushy. That's not very attractive, now is it? Nope. So I watched a tutorial on how to pluck, shape, and fill them in. I just used what I had, which wasn't much but, I like the way they came out. Much work is needed on them but, for now they're perfectly fine.



I've always thought if there's one thing on a girl's face that makes her pretty, it's her eyebrows. So I took this picture after my eyebrows were done, and shapely eyebrows make a difference. The power of make up.~~*




No comments: