Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Guess what I just got.

...A job! Yes, yes, you were right. ME!


 My shirt's a little big on me but, I wore a cardigan so it all looked fine. Finally I can pay for things on my own and buy what I want, when I want. Training starts Feb.7th and one of my friends works there so, that's great! Now I can save up for an apartment and a phone and a whole bunch of other things I don't need. So this post will be my wish list...for the next few months. 


Wish list:

Phone
This is the best phone I can get with Virgin Mobile but, it's good enough for me. Runs off the Android market, so I'm pleased.

Shoes 
These or something similar to it. Just some shoes with some buckles.

 Clothes 



I probably won't get this dress per say, since there are only 5 left but, I'll get some material similar to it and just make my own dress. Shyeah!

No comments: