Thursday, November 18, 2010

A little bit of this and a little bit of that

This

I've been a little lazy on the posting, huh? Well a few things to start with are, my brothers are going to be out of school all next week so I get to spend quality time with them. I knew there's a few museums that have "admission free" days, so I will definitely be taking them here and there. Maybe to a few parks. Have them decorate a few cookies with me. It'll be great! Another thing that's been on my mind is selling. I'd really like to utilize my sewing machine. The reason I asked for it was to create something for it. Don't really wanna "dabble" in that department. There are a few things I have in mind. Even if they don't come out the way I'd like them to (which of course they won't), at least I can say I tried. "It's better to have tired then to have never tried at all." Something like that, right?

That
At the moment I am listening to Blue Bird's mixtape. I like it. Very nice music indeed.


There are quite a few mixtapes, I hadn't noticed that. Very happy about that right about now. 

A little more of this

Here's a picture of myself in my bathroom. Don't think I've ever tooken one exposing my arms like that.... Fuck it. This is not necessarily a fat acceptance blog per say but, I'm in the process of accepting myself for the way I look. "You can't love anyone until you can love your self first." And this is me taking the first steps.


I'm fat and I love my-self!

A little more of that

Lately I've been watching the L word from the very beginning. There was a gif on Tumblr and I wanted to see what it was all about. Still haven't gotten to that part though.  I'm excited for it though. That part and also the episode where Tegan and Sara guest star. That's also something that made me realy wanna watch the show. It's a very good show I must say. Although I don't do very well with change and all the new characters here and there. 

Via Google

Now I'm only up to season 2, about half of episode 6 and keep in mind that I'm watching the majority of these episodes online so there could be a few things that maybe I missed but, here are a few things that really grind my gears:

  • The Planet changing all of a sudden. It used to be filled with such nice colors but, now everything's all silver and it just doesn't seem as welcoming. 
  • Why did Robin have to introduce Jenny to her friends?? I really liked her Robin!
  • But I also really liked Ivan. Man, I love Ivan. When Kit rang the phone and it kept ringing, I knew something upsetting was going to happen. I know there are two more episodes he's gonna appear in. Which I'm waiting very anxiously for. 
Those are the only things that bother me....for now. But the show is great. I don't think I've ever talked so much to my computer screen while watching a show before. So it's doing pretty good. I'm excited to see the rest of the episode. If and when Dana is going to break it off with Tanya. Man she pisses me off.  

And here and there, here and there

These lovely rose ice cubes.  Find out how to make your very own here.


Helena's Pop Pop Portraits. 

Via Helena
And last but, not least this absolutely lovely Mini Mouse inspired bow.

Via the Mother Huddle














No comments: